130 - 150K
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a rapidly expanding specialist consulting firm to bring on a Director of Fintech and Gaming to assist with the creation of AML/BSA related policies and procedures.
In this role you will:
- 7-10 years of AML/BSA compliance related experience
- Experience with fintech, online gaming, sportsbook, iGaming, third‐party payment processors, or money services businesses.
- Consulting experience or experience in internal compliance reviews or audits would be beneficial.
In this role you will need:
- Conductindependentreviews, on and offsite, and diagnostic assessments of BSA/AML/OFAC compliance, issue written reports and workpapers, and communicate results with customers.
- Build, enhance or localize compliance programs including BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments, KYC, policies, procedures, internal controls, and transaction monitoring and watchlist systems
- Collaborate with business lines to develop remediation plans to resolve control weaknesses identified through testin
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646) 349-5998 or email@example.com.