4 months ago
The successful candidate will assume the role of Cyber Operations Manager on the company’s Cyber Operations and Defence team. You will take responsibility for the overall operations relating to Information and Data security, including the maintenance and monitoring of all IT Security solutions.
In addition to day-to-day operations you will contribute to the strategic vision, scoping of requirements, system design, implementation, change management, incident response, budgetary control and adherence to regulations and legal requirements.
- Manage teams and resources to ensure that IT Security Operations is delivering secure and robust services across the group.
- Lead the definition and scoping of IT Security requirements, creation and execution of IT Security related strategies and the improvement of reliability and security across the company’s IT systems, projects and data.
- Define OPEX improvement and CAPEX items for budget forecasting and planning relating to IT Security Operations and Maintenance.
- Oversight of vulnerability audits, penetration tests and forensic IT audits.
- Management of partners, key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
- Ensuring that IT Security Operational SLAs, protocols, methodologies and procedures are implemented successfully.
- Review and optimise the performance of security telemetry and infrastructure detection capability.
- Lead the investigation and resolution of security issues across the group.
- Work with partners across the business to ensure operational compliance with information security standards and practices.
- 10+ years’ experience in information security, technology and risk management and programme delivery
- Industry-recognised certification(s) in information security or equivalent (CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
- Substantial team leadership experience
- Fluent English, oral and written. Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be advantageous but not essential.