HKD 1.2 - 1.5 Million Annual Base plus Bonus
29 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a growing asset management company to build out their Sales & Marketing function in Hong Kong. With strong backing from their parent company to continue growing their presence in Greater China region, this company is actively expanding its headcount in their HK office.
As a senior member of the HK team, you will be working closely with Chief Investment Officer and playing a key role in devising business and marketing strategies to achieve AUM targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is currently a VP/ Director with more than 7 years' Institutional Sales experience within Asset Management industry and looking to step into a role with potential to become Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Identifying new business opportunities with potential clients, such as institutional & corporate clients, professional investors and high net-worth individuals, build client networking and relationships via sales and marketing activities including fund briefings, client seminars and business events
- Already have a strong connection with high-net worth individuals and family offices, which are looking for investments
- Liaise with relevant external and internal parties on marketing initiatives, covering advertising, event management and sales campaigns for unit trusts distribution business
- Give product ideas, ongoing regular updates and attend investment performance review sessions with clients/prospects
- Proactive in delivering quality account management services to existing clients.
- Work closely with teams of the Group to cross-sell, leverage and maximize collaboration opportunities as well as to build partnerships with related departments or function units to enhance efficiency and execution
- Initiating and implementing integrated marketing plans for launching and promoting mutual funds and investment-linked products
- Coordinating with fund houses on all business and distribution-related activities for products already on the shelf
- Industry or market sector research and analysis, marketing campaigns, fund launches, materials, events, board-based sales activities and regular sales training
- 7-10 years of fund sales experience in asset management firms
- Strong track record in selling (or supporting the selling of) a broad range of financial products to retail or institutional client base within Hong Kong and China
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Putonghua, Chinese and English.
- Proactive, innovative and a good team player
- Business travel to China will be required
I am a buy-side market expert working with a wide range of clients across Asset Management and Private Equity industries. If this role is not of interest to you but you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out to me at +852 9868 8532 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.