New York City
6 months ago
Our client, a top US Investment Bank is currently looking to add a Director to its IT Audit team in New York.
Under this role you will be manage direct reports under their cyber and infrastructure IT Audit team. You will be able expected to deliver a diverse array of IT and IS audits, evaluating various technology platforms, whilst considering all relevant technology and security risks from a cloud-based prospective.
On The Team, You Will Be
- Conducting cybersecurity and infosec audits, from planning to completion,
- Evaluating key information security risks, root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommending practical solutions
- Demonstrating prior knowledge of Data Loss Protection, Security Information, Cloud controls, SQL
- Assisting with the development of other more junior staff in the team
- 10+ years’ work experience within IT Audit, Risk or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- AWS experience preferred
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
- Ability to travel 10% (when safe to do so)
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.