6 months ago
Director IT Infrastructure
My client is a leading brewing company, distributing premium and popular alcoholic beverages to a national audience. A major player in the food and beverage space, my client is looking to add talented individuals to there already established and well recognized Information Technology team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a management oriented individual to join an environment and demonstrate learned cloud technologies and project management skills.
Constantly trying to change the status quo, my client is seeking passionate, intelligent, and hardworking individuals to add their skills to an ever-changing market.
- Promote and communicate best practices of the company’s core values
- Identify and develop process improvement to enhance customer and client satisfaction
- Defining and managing cloud networking and collaboration for brewery IT operations
- Possession of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of successful design and implementation of IT cloud strategy for current and future needs of the organization
- Energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to build and sustain long term relationships across a legion of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi directional work environment
- Administer oversight for IT infrastructure initiatives through cost-effective and creative technology solutions
- Ability to lead fast paced IT team of both contract and full-time employees
- Provide leadership and direction to the Infrastructure teams
- Experiences with Terraform or other Infrastructure as a Code tools
- Experience with technical leadership in the development of a highly complex cloud system
- Ability to spread the knowledge of tooling and capabilities needed to enable our cloud first strategy
- Ensure alignment between corporate and IT needs
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience (Master’s preferred)
10+ years of Information technology experience and 6+ years of management experience