170,000 - 210,000
2 months ago
An exciting client coming off of a successful recent IPO is seeking to expand their IT function to include a dedicated Lead IT Business Partner to oversee the communcation and strategy for shared services to the ERP/Supply Chain/Manufacturing Business Line. The possibilities for advancement within a rapidly growing company are endless, and there is a career tragectoy to grow upward as the IT function scales along with the company.
- Manage business expectations and relationships between IT and Technical Operations.
- Proactively understand business priorities, provide inputs to business strategies.
- Develop and execute the TechOps IT strategy, roadmap and portfolio based on business priorities.
- Build business cases for IT projects with cost and benefit analyses.
- Oversee the delivery of IT portfolios and projects by following architecture standards, SDLC and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure IT capabilities delivered meet functional, performance and value expectations
- Follow technology trends and contribute to the enterprise IT strategy
- Experience: A minimum 12 year’s relevant working experience in biotech and/or pharmaceutical industries.
- Segemented experience in empowering and delivering IT capabilities to the production side of the business