about 1 month ago
Director - Risk Analytics
$140,000 - $160,000 base
Currently overseeing an opportunity with a fast-growing fintech company in the consumer lending space. This position offers great visibility and growth opportunities within a fast-paced, energetic environment. This role has the opportunity to work remote.
This is a growth hire, seeking a passionate, experienced individual coming from a fintech environment, and seeking a new challenge and an opportunity to grow. The role involves leading the day to day execution of critical projects impacting the business across the enterprise.
This role will start out as an individual contributor but have the opportunity to build out a small team. The role is a key focus for the business, as it drives the launch of new product offerings and building out new strategies, execution, and planning. You will need to have a strong understanding marketing analytics as well as underwriting.
- Proven experience in underwriting
- Develop and validate models for risk, marketing, and fraud.
- Develop scorecards
- You will experience building a new team and leading many exciting projects
- Develop strategies around pricing, marketing and driving business needs
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- 8+ years experience working in risk management, fintech preferred
- Advanced statistical knowledge around analysis, modeling and decision sciences
- Advanced use with SAS and SQL
- Strong presentation skills and an ability in influence executives
- Strong people leadership and team building skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Risk and Quantitative Analytics
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in risk management and analytics, so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.