Edison, NJ, USA
about 1 year ago
My client is a clinical stage biotechnology company in the Greater New Jersey area. They are currently seeking a Director of Medical Information to join their growing Medical Affairs team. This company is in the Precision Medicines space, and are in a strong position with programs across the drug development life cycle. With an already established Medical Science Liaison team, Scientific Director, and Head of the Department, this Director would be conversing with these stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure any queries are properly addressed. This leader will be responsible for the implementation of medical response documents, content review and launch strategies for the innovative products being developed. This individual will initially work as an individual contributor with the opportunity to build a team underneath them as the products advance through the drug development life cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the point of contact for all Medical Information matters.
- Contribute to the development of Medical response documents with key stakeholders.
- Serve as the Medical representative for review and approval of product related materials.
- Participate in launch readiness planning and associated work streams
Experiences & Skills:
- Advanced scientific degree preferred.
- Minimum 4-8 years’ experience within Medical Information
- Oncology Experience