4 months ago
This role is a highly visible role leading the bank's efforts in model risk that offers an opportunity to impact high-end machine learning models. The Director of MRM will work with and lead a team of cross-functional data scientists to manage the risk and uncertainty in models in order to lead the company to make the best decisions.
-Develop guidelines for company on maching learning model validation and risk
- Apply statistical techniques to analyze trends and uncover risks
- Ensure modeling projects are conducted in accordance with company policies
- Utilize data mining and statistical techniques to develop insights and recommendations.
- Leverage various technologies - Python, SAS, SQL, R to reveal insights
- Validate machine learning models through all phases of development
- Manage and mentor a team of data scientists
- Master's degree in related field
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Minimum 4 years of leadership experience
- Previous regulatory experience desired
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
*Must be local or willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area*