about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnering with a global pharmaceutical company that are looking for a Director of Automation to join their team based in Massachusetts.
The Director of Automation will be responsible for overseeing the whole automation environment within the facility across various areas. Also, you would be responsible for delivering a strong and scalable manufacturing solution for the Factory of the Future.
They require a director who has experience in evaluating the architect from shop floor to top floor tech, along with reviewing the team and seeing what hiring is needed.
Key experience required:
- Expert within Automation (DCS, PLC, SCADA & MES)
- Experience working at a greenfield site
- Have worked at Associate Director, Sr Manager or Director level
- Managerial experience, with both staff members and contractors
- Ability to travel on site in Massachusetts 2-3 days a week