about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Fintech Start-up specializing in mobile payments. As they continue to expand, they are no on the hunt for a hands-on, flexible and motivated Director of Business Operations to join a new team in Operations to join a growing business, capture and drive the market and help them scale. You will be involved in all aspects of Operations, and be involved in expansion projects. You'll be the face of the company to help tailor and sculpt the business.
As their Director of Business Operations:
- Help define our operational strategic agenda and core operational metrics, set success criteria, and structure and drive execution of the operational strategy
- Develop and drive key initiatives within the organization if and when necessary
- Continually improve our operational systems and processes to achieve targeted core business metrics as we scale globally
- Drive strategic operational alignment across the various organizational functions and teams in support of optimizing the performance of business operations
- Identify strategic operational insights to support the business's growth strategy, as well as insights to better understand day-to-day business performance. Identify areas of potential performance improvement and operational effectiveness
- Ensure alignment around goals, integrated implementation across departments, and support for change management efforts
As a Director of Business Operations, you must have:
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Business Operations, or a similar analytical role requiring strategic thinking and operational excellence.
- Previous experience working with a technology/software company or with an understanding of the various corporate and business cultures across multiple regions.
- Demonstrated experience scaling global operations and improving upon key operational metrics..
- Experience in applying data analysis to solve business problems in complex, fast-moving, and ambiguous business environments.
- Ability to lead projects independently - Demonstrated experience making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time.
- Ability to partner with all levels of the organization, including senior leaders and cross-functional team members
- People management experience (is preferred)
If you're experienced in Operations specifically in helping Fintechs scale, please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org