3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a leading financial institution in the Netherlands with an excellent reputation, strong market presence and continuously changing environment that requires a broad skill set. They are currently looking to recruit a Director of Compliance. Meeting strategic goals through helping the organisation comply with legislations and regulations is one of the ways this financial institution is working towards making a sustainable contribution.
As a Director of Compliance you will:
- Work with regional and global partners to influence compliance strategy. Set the strategy and objectives aligned to the regional and global regulators’ strategy.
- Design and implement, within the wider risk framework, structures and processes that integrate the principles of effective compliance into daily operations, encourage behavioral change and drive good governance across the company
- Operate the Financial Crime (e.g. OFAC) and Core Compliance programmes, training’s and reporting
- Set and agree headcount and financial budgets necessary to deliver business objectives for compliance activities
As a Director of Compliance you will need:
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in compliance and/or risk management in a complex international environment
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Extensive relevant industry experience with a deep conceptual understanding of Regulatory Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, establishing control frameworks and leading on good governance within global environments.
- Significant experience of leading at a senior level, interpreting and delivering against strategic objectives
If you are a skilled Director of Compliance you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at