4 months ago
We are partnered with a Fintech client that is looking for a San Francisco or Remote based Director of Compliance to join their team. This individual will need to have experience working in FinTechs as this role will be pivotal for the expansion of the company. This person will be responsible for creating, implementing, managing, auditing, and reporting on the Company's product compliance program. The Director of Compliance will report to the VP of Legal and Compliance.
- Oversee enterprise regulatory compliance framework including KYC and onboarding for fintech partners, internal controls, fraud, risk management and complaint management.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify regulatory requirements and conduct relevant risk assessments.
- Develop and maintain program documentation, policies, guidelines, frameworks, standards, and procedures.
- Spearhead external audits and corresponding remediation efforts including coordinating efforts among various stakeholders
- Advise partner banks, senior leadership and the Board on compliance trends, areas of interest and industry best practices
- Manage Compliance team by conducting staffing assessment to understand whether any gaps exist and recommend process and control enhancements
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a FinTech, financial institution or MSB
- Previous experience in BSA/AML compliance and applicable regulations
- Previous experience working with internal teams to implement permanent policies and processes during periodic audits
- Technical knowledge is a plus
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 268—5395