17 days ago
Our client in Cryptocurrency is rapidly growing and as part of their global expansion plans, we're working together to search for their Director of Compliance & MLRO for their Ireland entity.
You'll report to the Board of Directors and be responsible for supporting the business during their EMI license application and ensure their regulatory compliance obligations are met.
As their Director of Compliance & MLRO, you will:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders through license applications, registrations and liaise with the local regulatory body (CBI)
- Monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business, ensuring policies and procured are in place, and training is up to date to ensure the business is compliant.
- Manage internal operational controls, and identify, and manage regulatory risks
- Carrying out the role of the MLRO for Ireland.
- Prepare compliance audit data
As their Director of Compliance & MLRO, you must have:
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role, in the Payments industry (crypto would be a bonus)
- Experience in license applications
- Strong understanding of AML regulations and payment services legislations
- Experience in liaising with local regulators (Central Bank of Ireland)
If you match the above and interested in learning more, please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org