150 - 175K
10 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with an established global online gaming/sports betting company to bring on a Director of Government Affairs to manage all governmental affairs, public policy initiatives, and drive influence to align with the company's business interests.
In this role you will:
- Develop, coordinate, and implement the legislative and regulatory advocacy efforts to support the US business.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant government officials, legislative offices, and industry partners to influence public discourse in support of company interests.
- Monitor legislation and regulations in all state governments related to gambling and online gaming activity
In this role you will need:
- Experience in sports betting / online gambling, OR deep knowledgeable of sports betting landscape in the US
- Proven track record in Regulatory/ Government Affairs, either in a large multinational or private practice (online gaming industry – a distinct advantage) in the United States.
- Knowledge of state and local government legislative and regulatory processes.
- Strong relationships and credibility with government entities and third parties in the United States
- Experience developing and successfully advancing policy initiatives
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646)349-5998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.