Los Angeles, CA
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnering with a consultancy based in Southern California, who is looking for a Human Resources Director with the tactical HR skills to manage day to day HR projects as well as other critical projects and people-based initiatives. This position is located in Los Angeles and reports to the executive team.
- Evaluate current PEO, make recommendations to optimize, streamline, continue the relationship or sever the relationship
- Develop programs to keep current employees motivated
- Build upon the current Performance management programs highlighting opportunities for promotion, identifying training needs, providing professional development as needed and ensuring fair and equitable compensation opportunities at all levels of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing all new hire onboarding and new employee orientation programs, as well as evaluating and streamlining the new hire processes, automating where necessary and ensuring compliance to all local, state and federal guidelines
- Identify needs for training programs within various business units; evaluate online, classroom, self-directed and other training options to ensure that training goals are reached annually
- Evaluate, manage and streamline the current payroll process
- Evaluate current policies, ensure compliance and build guidelines for managing employee relations issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related
- Professional Human Resources experience in multi-site location company
- Experience building, managing and leading an HR team
- PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet the desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.