Hamlyn Williams are thrilled to be partnered with a global Pharmaceutical organisation, who are looking to add a Director of Information Security to their team in Germany. The company have a large presence across the globe, manufacturing products across pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, and consumer products.
The position will be based in Germany, where the position can be work from home, with monthly travel into the office expected for 2 days. In a post-covid world, the role will require some travel to the businesses european sites (approx. 10%).
The company are seeking a Senior Information Security Professional to build relationships with the businesses different entities and facilities, gaining an understanding of the current Information Security Systems. From there, the director will report into the COO of business, providing recommendations on improvements and upgrades required.
• Partner with Regional CEO/CCO and subsidiary Information Security in the region to manage the Information Security program in accordance with Global Information Security policy and its program
• Drive or Assist in IS risk assessment and its management process in the region
• Develop and monitor IS KPI's for standardization of IS across all affiliates and measure effectiveness of the global information security policy
• Develop budget projections based on the objectives and prepare budgetary allocations relating to IT security shared services.
• Tactical as well as strategic experience implementing and operating information security programs
• Proficient in executing information security architectural reviews of on-premises, cloud and hybrid systems
• Ability to identify new emerging threats and apply appropriate responses to those according to the risk posed to the organisation
• Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST cybersecurity framework and other security frameworks.
• Understand the key business processes and IS risk
• Leadership abilities, with the capability to develop and guide information security and IT team members.
•The ability to interact with group affiliates and business partners, build strong relationships globally at different business cultures and domains.
• Multiple years information security experience in a regulated industry
• Multiple years managing a functional information security team in a regulated industry
The successful candidates must be based in Germany for the role, with work from home offered.
If this feels like the right opportunity for you, and you would like to know more, please apply for immediate consideration.