Chicago, Illinois - Optional Remote
180k + Bonuses + Equity
4 months ago
About the role
As Director of Product Management, you will drive the future of our Consumer & Enterprise product lines. You will report directly to the Vice President of Product & Marketing.
You’re the right candidate if you’re a self-motivated, technical, organized and results-oriented person who has built and scaled world-class consumer tech products. You are a huge customer advocate, an excellent communicator, a big thinker, and detail-oriented executor.
As Director of Product Management, you’ll get to:
- Lead and mentor a talented team of product managers.
- Develop product strategy aligned to the company goals.
- Synthesize customer feedback, market opportunities and internal capabilities to develop product vision & roadmap.
- Build annual product plans and manage our quarterly product development cadence by researching long range initiatives that eventually become features for the next quarter.
- Provide ongoing visibility to the rest of the company regarding the long-term roadmap and short-term priorities.
- Be the in-house expert of all details related to our customers, product and competition by developing a framework to obtain user feedback, gather competitive intelligence and track product behavioral data to inform the feature prioritization process.
- Develop go-to-market plans and drive execution.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree.
- 5-7+ years of Product Management experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile & consumer Product Management.
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with a strong business acumen.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others.
- Proven success leading Product teams & product strategy.
- Exemplary cross-functional verbal and written communication skills from influencing senior management to inspiring developers.
- Experience working with teams in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Experience sourcing and taking customer insights and translating them into superior user experience flows or product features.
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scrum methodologies.