New Hampshire - USA
4 months ago
A Global leader in the life sciences industry are looking are looking for a Director of Project Management/Director of SGIE (Strategic Growth Initiatives and Engineering) to join their project site in New Hampshire as a permanent member of staff.
As the Director of SGIE you would be responsible for planning, managing and executing pharma and biotech growth investment projects (greater than $5 Mill up to $250 Mill+.) (As a result experience in Pharmaceuticals/Biotech is Essential) This includes the coordination of all project activities at the site and involving multiple parties whilst providing leadership to the project teams. As the Project Director you will have operative leadership of the project with responsibility commencing on project ideation and concludes after handover to ongoing operations and complete project closeout. Experience in Manufacturing is key and ideally experience in Engineering and Construction as you will be overseeing the project.
- The Director of SGIE would be responsible for Execution of assigned growth investments. Deliver strong and effective project management oversight to deliver Mammalian Cell Culture, Cell & Gene Therapy, or mRNA manufacturing assets.
- The Director of SGIE would ensure that projects goals are reached in terms of cost, time, scope/functionality and according to client expectations.
- The maintenance of quality systems and cGMP compliance for the business by ensuring that all project managers and teams comply with processes and procedures.
- Establishing and leading the project team / structure necessary to reach the project goals.
- The appropriate coaching and performance feedback to all direct reports and assures that all team members are being developed
- Provide resource management to provide projects with properly trained project managers, project engineers.
- Transition from build to operational lead with complete and accurate technical data to the site as needed and upon completion of each project.
- Develop and maintain systems and tools required for capital management including project execution plans, resource planning tools, cost control systems, project schedules etc.
- Establishing project charter including scope of work, goals and deliverables together with the project champion to support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Developing full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
If you are interested in learning more please send an updated Resume and contact number to the following email -