23 days ago
We are currently partnered with a super-regional bank in search of a Director Operational Risk. The individual would be part of the second-line of defense team under the direction of the Head of Operational Risk.
This team is currently growing. The size of the team is quite small (3-4 people) and they are looking to add 1-2 more members to their department. Due to the size of the firm and team, there is little standing in the way for individuals to come in and drive change from day 1. This is truly a firm that values creative ideas!
- Lead the enhancement and development of their RCSA methodology/infrastructure
- Lead the build-out of their fraud risk management program
- Be a key member in implementing their risk and control program
- Supervisor the second line team
- Work with various business lines to establish various risk measures
- 10 years minimum experience
- RCSA experience is a must
- Some experience in a second-line risk function
This individual would be the Head of Ops Risk' right hand-woman/man. We are looking for committed individuals that are looking to leave their mark on a firm!