11 months ago
Director, Regulatory Affairs
Are you looking to join a leading biotech striving to come up with solutions to drastically improve people’s lives? If you are an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional, then this is a great job for you.
An amazing Director of Regular Affairs position has opened up with my client in the Los Angeles area. They are developing a new class of molecules that is building on their strong foundation of oncology.
- Create and carry out regulatory strategy and lead regulatory teams.
- Create regulatory plan through incorporation of regulatory strategies and provide input into strategic plan.
- Develop plans aimed at reaching regulatory approval and product labeling.
- Manage the planning and execution of regulatory filings (marketing applications, clinical trial applications, label extensions, CMC changes).
- Create strategies that offer alternatives which convey the related risks.
- Work with Global regulatory agencies, along with regional colleagues.
Doctorate degree and 3-5 years of Regulatory experience
Master’s degree and 7-9 years of Regulatory experience
Bachelor’s degree and 9-11 years of Regulatory experience
3-5 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams,
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Life Sciences Consultant
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in the regulatory affairs field so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikitamadan5211/)