4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an exciting Pharmaceutical company, based in New Jersey, in their search for a Director of Regulatory Affairs. Our client seeks a candidate who will support a variety of regulatory projects, primarily focused in novel therapies in the oncology space.
- You will be responsible for serving as the global regulatory lead
- Responsible for developing global regulatory strategies
- Coordinateing and overseeing regulatory interactions globally
- Leading submission teams for regulatory submissions such as: INDs, BLAs and CTAs
- Keeping current with, review and interpret regulations and guidelines
- A BS degree n a related scientific discipline
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- 5+ years of experience with global regulatory affairs
- Filing to FDA experience, such as: NDA, sNDA and BLa is a plus
Apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with a leading organization in the industry.