23 days ago
We are partnered with a leading multinational bank in search of a Director - Risk Reporting. This is an exciting opportunity, and can be remote with travel to office required x1-2 per month.
You will be tasked with leading a centralized reporting team under the enterprise-tech risk umbrella. You will be tasked with communicating with department heads to consolidate information into a clear and concise report that will be presented to the board as well as regulators. This role reports into the Head of Enterprise Tech Risk.
- Build/manage relationships with department heads/board members/and regulators
- Lead risk reporting team
- Consolidate information in a clear and concise manner for non-SME's
- Create quarterly risk reports
- Business writing skills
- Experience with reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Cyber and Tech experience/familiarity