22 days ago
Our client is a publically traded, small clinical-stage, biopharma company actively hiring for a Director/Sr. Director of Clinical Development. The client is looking for an exceptional individual with Clinical Development and Oncology experience, who can come in and hit the ground running as part of an innovative team, developing breakthrough therapies to help cancer patients, in their NYC-based office. This role is hybrid (2 to 4 days per week in the office).
- MD, Ph.D., or PharmD required
- Oncology background is essential
- BLA or NDA experience is preferred
- Hematology, Solid Tumor, Transplant, Cell Therapy experience preferred
- Minimally, 3-5 years of Clinical Development experience are required (title may change based on experience)
- 2+ years’ pharma/biotech industry experience