Flexible Compensation (150k-250k Base + Bonus + Stock)
3 months ago
We are currently partnered with a Biotech on the brink of major medical breakthroughs in Cancer Immunotherapies & Liver Disease, while also developing small molecule candidates in an exciting discovery program.
ROLE: Director - Executive Director Project Management
Reporting directly to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Create and implement an integrated global development plan, project timelines, decision and action logs, risk register, and other project administrative tools with input from project and functional area leaders.
- Works Cross funtionally with development functions (Finance, Pre-clinical, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Pharmacology, Safety and Vendors)
- Lead and coordinate Team discussions and activities for smooth preparation and transition of pipeline projects from pre-clinical to registration (pre-IND to NDA)
- 5+ years of clinical development project management experience in biotech or pharma industry.
- NDA experience is a must
- MS Project, Onepager Pro, OneNote, Smartsheet expereince is a plus.