6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with an exciting manufacturing solutions start-up in New Jersey, who have just moved into an aggressive growth phase after securing a large funding round.
They are looking to disrupt and change the MES space and re-invent the industry, developing their own MES solutions and innovative products to serve the Life Science Manufacturing industry. They use a low/no code system, so no need to code lots and lots and makes implementation easier!
We are currently looking for a Director of Support to be responsible for the whole business unit, executing the vision of the team and coming up the solutions where need be.
Directorate or senior management level experience in a similar role:
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Automation technical background
- Passion for delivery customer service and Operational Excellence projects.
- Ideally from an systems integrator or service provider.
- Life Sciences background is a must as well as knowledge of any Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
What do they offer?
- Insanely competitive salary and equity in the company
- Remote & flexible working environment
- Growth within a rapidly expanding, hugely successful start-up in the digital manufacturing industry
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested.
Must have full work rights in the US. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson