250-300k base + bonus + relocation assistance
about 1 month ago
- Work with the Chief of Intelligence to prioritize, strategize, lead the execution of the firm’s plans to create a more proactive capability for cyber threats to critical infrastructure in the financial services industry.
- Collaborate and coordinate with leading US banks and financial institutions, FS-ISAC, , researchers, federal intelligence community, academia, technology partners , law enforcement for analyzing cyber threats to the financial services industry.
- Lead maturity and drive the integration on early warnings and indicators to financial institutions, and between the government and financial institutions.
- Develop policies and provide guidance for the firm’s collaboration.
- Communicate with other team leads and directors to implement/integrate company efforts.
- Develop, manage and mentor staff in order to support activity.
- Measure effectiveness by developing and implementing a metrics program.
- Strong experience and knowledge in managing threat intelligence programs.
- Excellent strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience in the financial services industry, such as settlement, wholesale payments, commodities and securities trading, US Treasuries markets, global messaging, etc.
- Strong knowledge of national and global threats to significant financial systems as well as techniques, procedures, and tactics used by cyber-attackers and adversaries.
- Strong interpersonal, organization, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with non-technical stakeholders and executives, but accurately measuring risk, probability, containment, remediation and potential impact of cyber threat actors and their tactics.
- Strong negotiation, mediation and collaboration skills across external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong skills in planning, analysis, decision-making and problem-solving.
- Strong knowledge in the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Diamond Model of Intrusion analysis, Cyber Kill Chain and (or) others
- Strong knowledge of defending networks from cyber adversaries
- Extensive experience working in large teams to collect and analyze cyber data, and be able to communicate technical findings and interpretations to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong skills in Cyber Intelligence analysis, management and platforms