$90,000 - 100,000
6 months ago
We're working with a global financial services firm who are looking for an EDD Compliance Manager to join their team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee and train a team of analysts responsible for monitoring reviews and investigations.
- Engage senior management across corporate compliance, operations, and information technology to manage, report on, and improve investigative work.
- Conduct supervisory reviews and provide constructive coaching and direction to team members.
- When needed, support and participate in internal, external, and regulatory audits and examinations.
- Monitor and manage daily investigative workflow, controls, and results metrics for the team, and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Evaluate risk associated with AML and Financial Crime Risk processes and recommend enhancements, where appropriate
What they are looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience in investment management/AML compliance, preferably at a large broker or other financial institution with an international customer base.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate military experience
- Willingness and ability to obtain financial registration exams promptly
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification, including Series 7 or 24 are highly preferred.
For more information get in touch with Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org