70 € an hour
9 months ago
Do you want to work for one of the largest pharmaceuticals companies in the world, who have one of the most exciting projects currently on the market at the moment? Hamlyn Williams are partnered with a leading Biotech company, based in Brussels, who are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to join their Automation/E&I team on a number of exciting CAPEX projects that are going to be coming in the next few years.
- Must hold an Industrial Electrical engineer diploma or equivalent.
- At least 10 years experience of working within the pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in electrical networks (High and Low Voltage)
- CAD software (Elec Cal and Eplans) and office automation (Office 365);
- The work environment in the ATEX zone is an asset
- Experience in design and sizing of industrial electrical installations, carrying out costing and studies related to electricity
- Must hold BA4/BA5 accreditation and hold a VCA cert
- French speaking is a MUST for this role.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/