Up to 65 € an hour
about 1 year ago
6 month contract
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with an exciting pharmaceutical organisation based in Belgium who are currently going through a large expansion of their manufacturing facility and are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer on a contract basis.
They are looking for someone to join on the initial design stage to be responsible for looking at power consumption and designing the expansion of the site, to ensure the most sustainable way of using electricity is being created, whilst working very closely with the rest of the project team to complete the project within it’s timelines.
- Masters Qualified ideally within Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience of work experience in CAPEX projects.
- At least 4 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- E&I Background, with ideally strong knowledge of power consumption.
- Experience with GMP standards.
- Fluent in Dutch/French.
If this is something of interest, please reach out ASAP for one of our consultants to discuss further!