75 - 100 CHF per hour
5 months ago
Automation Engineer - Switzerland
12 month contract
We are currently recruiting for a leading biotech organisation based in Switzerland who are currently investing around €400m into their manufacturing facility in Switzerland across a number fo different areas in the site. Due to this aggressive investment, they are currently looking to hire a number of EC&I Engineers to their team for a long term period.
The role will be working in the EC&I project team to support process and building automation in the current capital projects. The role requires development and application of technical expertise in order to support process automation systems in a regulated, cGMP environment. Tasks will include system automation, qualification, start-up, and on-going maintenance for hardware, system software & application software. Automation systems on site include DeltaV DCS as well PLC and SCADA systems.
- Participate in the EC&I engineering of current capital projects
- Preparing regulatory filing input to cGMP documentation
- Identify, recommend and implement “system” improvements in design, documentation, training, and parts procurement.
- Scope development and the basis of design
- Candidates are expected to have a BSc or MSc in one or more of the following: electrical -, automation or process engineering.
- Electrical engineering skills
- Experience in a cGMP Pharmaceutical environment is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of DeltaV is preferred but not essential for this position.
- Must be fluent in German.
- Experience in aseptic processing / sterile manufacturing preferred
- Experience in computer validation and systems lifecycle development methodology
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is keen to work in a pharmaceutical environment and who would be interested in upskilling themselves by learning DeltaV, one of the biggest control systems in the industry currently.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/