Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer needed!
I am working with a global pharmaceutical company that in this moment have a lot of investment with their site in Switzerland, that are looking for Electrical & Instrumentation Engineers from Junior to mid-level experience.
Main requirements on the electrical side:
• Electrical design experience
• Electrician experience or has the knowledge of one
• Worked on the front end of the project
Main requirements on the instrumentation side:
• Hands on experience
• Field instruments experience- such as flow meters, valves etc.
• Experience with wiring diagrams
• Loop test sheets
They would be open to someone who may only have one of each experience.
NO pharmaceutical experience is required!
You do NEED to have a European Passport in order to get this job.
If you want to know more about this great opportunity to get into the world of pharmaceutical projects apply down below.