about 2 months ago
Can work with notice periods and candidate availability
(Electrical Engineer, Electrical Planner, Fire Alarm Technician/Specialist Backgrounds)
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently looking to bring on an electric planner to join their existing team on a long term contract. This company are committed to providing solutions to some of the worlds biggest medical problems and are playing a huge part in COVID vaccine rollout globally. This would be a great opportunity to join them in their mission!
They are looking for electric engineers or electric planners or fire alarm technicians/specialists with a background in HF, CAD, fire alarm systems or planning. They are open to looking at profiles with any of these backgrounds. As this role will be on a German speaking site in Visp, Switzerland, they do require someone who can speak German at a technical level.
This role would be on a long term contract and they can pay very competitively.
Any of the following backgrounds:
- Electrical planner with or without HF and very good CAD knowledge
- Electrical engineer with or without HF and very good CAD knowledge and at least 3 years of experience as an electrical planner
- Electrical planner with very good knowledge of fire alarm systems (fire alarm system planner) and at least 3 years of professional experience in this area
- Fire alarm systems technicians with several years of professional experience
- Fire protection specialist with an electrical background and experience in fire alarm systems planning
- German technical speaker
If interested in applying or have any questions about the role, please give me a call or send your CV to:
Telephone: 020 3545 1111
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so please feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion to find out how we can help you.