€40, 000 - €60, 000
3 months ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be employed by a world leading professional services company who absolutely dominate the automotive industry. You will be working alongside some of the best in the business, at a firm that is dedicated to nurturing, growing and investing in its own talent. You can be based anywhere in Germany, you must just be willing to travel occasionally to visit client sites.
What will I be doing?
- Understanding client requirements/systems
- Advising on additional benefits that can be derived from these systems
- Creating business solutions
- Consulting on new technology, specifically:
- Autonomous Cars
- Automotive technologies
- Embedded software development using embedded C
- development of device drivers like memory drivers, SPI, CAN, LIN, SPI, Ethernet, Diagnostic stack
- Write/update linker scripts, makefile, etc.
What skills do I need?
- Degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years in Automotive domain
- Experience in embedded software development with C and ECU firmware development
- knowledge about Microcontroller architecture, GreenHills Multi (or other) compiler, and JLink/Jtag debuggers
- Proven Business and IT experience ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications
- Consulting experience and experience of on-site / offshore delivery model
What benefits do I get?
- Attractive compensation models and flexible working hours
- Modern and employee oriented environment with exciting career opportunities and access to various training
- Welcome Day, Buddy Program for new joiners, monthly "Get together" in a relaxed atmosphere
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years
- A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing
- Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers
- A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, and transparency