3 months ago
The candidate will manage all privacy related matters in the EMEA region and will have a direct report based in London. The role will support all products offered in EMEA region, privacy related issues concerning the regulated entities in EMEA and privacy aspects of any investments or acquisitions. The role will also engage with regulators on data protection issues and represent the company in all key privacy events.
- Advise on privacy aspects of International operations, with particular focus on EMEA.
- Negotiate, draft and review privacy provisions in contracts and commercial agreements. Provide advice to business teams on privacy issues relating to new business models and strategies, business operations and marketing activities.
- Research privacy laws and regulations.
- Qualified to practice law.
- Extensive post-qualification experience at a law firm and/or corporation, ideally with proven experience working on privacy-related matters.
- Strong legal drafting skills in English,
- Highly-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Sincere interest in data protection, technology, innovation and business.
- Sincere desire to collaborate with others.
- Ideally from a technology background.