20 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is working closely with a Leading Innovative Tech giant with a global presence, and we're looking for an EMEA Regional Compliance Officer to join the team on a 14 month FTC as maternity cover.
This individual will ensure a strong compliance function is in place across all operations in the region and maintain a culture that enables the business to effectively manage its regulatory risk and support growth.
As an EMEA Regional Compliance Officer, you will:
- Leading, directing, and overseeing the activities of the EMEA compliance program
- Keeping abreast of developments in regulations and requirements in the EMEA region that pertain to the business group’s products and services
- Collaborating with the Legal team in interpreting new regulations and requirements and implementing the strategy to comply in the required regulatory timeframe
- Providing guidance to senior management or staff members on regulatory and compliance matters
- Providing training and support to all areas as required and rectifying issues as they arise
- Ensuring proactive monitoring of compliance across the region through the development and maintenance of a monitoring programme
- Serving as the technical resource with regards to EMEA compliance and regulatory matters.
As an EMEA Regional Compliance Officer, you will have:
- Previous experience in a comparable role, including managerial experience with proven leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory structure and requirements pertaining to the payments and e-money industry
- Demonstrate the desire to challenge processes and make changes.
- Experience of developing and improving systems processes and controls
- Collaborative and supportive with the team and colleagues across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- The gravitas and relationship skills to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
If you are a skilled Regulatory Compliance professional within the Payments/E-money space, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org