Base on Candidate's' Experience
4 months ago
Depends on Candidates' notice period
Our client is one of the fast growing and leading crptocurreny company with more than ten million users on its platform each day. They provide an alternative to traditional financial services, is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy as well as compliance, and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world. The company headquartered in Hong Kong with over 2500 team across the globe.
Currently we are seeking high ambious individual as a Employment Legal Councel to join their fast-paced environment, potential candidate will need to meet the following crtiriers:
- Qualified/licensed lawyer with minimum 3 of experience in employment advisory and handling contentious employment issues in a major law firm, large multi-national corporation or equivalent;
- Experience in handling a full range of labor and employment issues in multiple jurisdictions;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational/project management skills, ability to handle high volume and balance competing demands;
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders;
Potential candidate will be working part of its coporate legal team and handle all the matter related to employment. He / She will be experience to work with external counsels to ensure our employment arrangements comply with local labour laws in jurisdictions where we operate. Successful candidate will be expected to assist in other corporate legal matters from time to time, including intellectual properties, general procurement, and data protection, if needed, but you are not expected to be an expert in these areas.
Intrested parties may send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2777 6184 for further dicussion.