11 days ago
An established software organization that focuses on financial crime space, fraud, KYC, and AML is seeking an experienced sales executive to help grow their Financial and Professional Services footprint. They are seeking a seasoned sales executive with a background in selling software to Fintech, Banking, and credit companies.
- Extensive strategic development of projects aimed at specific customers and markets, demonstrating capabilities as an advanced solution provider, and proactively driving increasing market share.
- Confidently discuss all products in great depth, while working in close coordination with functional, industrial, and technical partners where necessary.
- Engage the accounts team, partners, and internal corporate resources as needed to define and implement account strategy.
- Create road maps for large-scale implementations for new and existing accounts.
- The ability to manage the entire sales lifecycle from prospecting to close.
- Sold to Financial Services organizations
- At least 8-10 years of expertise selling a variety of software goods and services to enterprise accounts.
- Considerable experience with the planning, implementation, and management of major software sales and marketing projects.
- Working with numerous organizations both within and externally as part of a collaborative approach to sales.
- Outstanding communication and presenting skills that instill trust and credibility. Highly fluent and capable of clearly and succinctly explaining complex models.
- Demonstrated ability to build connections with C-level and VP-level business users to demonstrate business value and encourage strategic implementation.
- Expertise in a specific field paired with excellent strategic and project management skills
- Competitive Salary with an OTE 280-300K
- Excellent Health Insurance plans
- Lots of additional incentives