$85,000-$100,000 per year + Uncapped Commision
about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are delighted to have been retained by a market leading chemical management software company in their search for two Senior Business Development Managers in a brand new position to help with their expansion into the North American region.
The company is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. They develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, they help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, they offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 6,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen them as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. They have a rapid growth and today are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, they are now looking for a new colleague. As a Business Development Manager, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
Why you should join them:
- They have built up a reputation as a market leading software solutions provider in the Chemical Management and HSEQ (health, safety, environmental and quality) marketplace.
- Join a focused, highly skilled team selling Enterprise level EHS Management software solutions in Chemical Safety Management, HSEQ, Learning Management and Crisis Management to global prospects with 1000+ employees.
- You will play a key role working for a growing, award winning Software Technology Vendor with an established list of well-known global blue-chip clients. The role will report to the Enterprise Sales Director.
- With over 6,500 clients in 86 industries around the world, Their solutions are deployed in 123 countries, with user adoption now at over 533,000 users in over 35 languages. Our roots began developing chemical management and health & safety software solutions, however as our clients are responding to global change, then so are they.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly effective, market leading, ambitious organisation that has a welcoming and supportive environment, to develop your Enterprise sales career and reap the significant rewards commensurate with this high-profile and high-performance role.
- The proven ability to meet and exceed targets whilst working in a fast-paced, high pressure but fun environment
- The job involves all aspects of the sales cycle, including making appointments, presenting, proposal development and closure
- Ability to build new fruitful business relationships at all levels (incl. C suite)
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and maintaining the company CRM
- The role is field-based and candidates will be expected to visit new potential clients in UKI, Europe and beyond (as required).
- Represent the company at trade events, award ceremonies and exhibitions
- Excellent (demonstrable) communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3-5 years Enterprise level selling.
- A positive attitude and highly driven personality to develop their pipeline and over-achieve personal targets
- Experience of the full software solutions life cycle
- Professionally represent at C-suite and senior manager level
- Strong commercial acumen, discovery and analysis, presentation and negotiation skills. EHS market knowledge/experience and SaaS sales experience are considerable advantages.
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines Educated to degree level (preferred)
People from a large scale, enterprise background would be well suited to this role (HR Systems, Payroll Systems, Workforce Management etc), and someone who has a hunter mentality.
If you are interested to hear more, then please apply for an initial conversation and introduction.