Enterprise Data Advisor
3 months ago
Enterprise Data Advisor
Do you have a strong passion for data, and do you agree that data is at the core of creating value for customers? Does working in a complex environment on data related cases make you happy? The below opportunity will be perfect for you. This will be based in Amsterdam
The Enterprise Data Advisor will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- As a Domain Expert, you actively contribute to the drafting and maintenance of the necessary policy frameworks, governance standards in close collaboration with the Business, CADM Leadership team, management, and the Product Owner for the activities around Enterprise and local Organization Structures.
- You need to be a storyteller, good at communication and stakeholder management so that you not only create the policies but also successfully able cascade them towards bringing the change in the organization.
- You create awareness and involvement within the organization by developing learning materials, publications, information sessions and all other forms of communication.
- You, together with the Product Owner, gather the relevant knowledge to build the capability further.
- You assist in priority setting for the capability with the Product Owner and the stakeholders.
- You are responsible to advise the business lines and scrum teams on the implementation of the data strategy and in particular the use of Organization Structure Data.
- You have an ongoing dialogue with the Lead Product Owner and stakeholders from business and IT, that enables you to create relevant standards and guidelines, as well as create relevant content to inform stakeholders on various KPI’s, updates on progress and other Management Information.
The Enterprise Data Advisor will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- You have demonstrable experience in data management
- You have demonstrable experience in creating standards and guidelines
- You are critical in thinking and have an outside-in viewpoint that drives you to create easily digestible storylines for a larger audience.
- You do not shy away from content-driven discussions and use that to shape your domain story.
- You have knowledge of and experience with agile working
- You have experience or affinity with implementing complex processes
- You move easily in a complex stakeholder field, help them in setting benchmarks and take them along to the destination state, you do not give in, you are a solid communicator and discussion partner for stakeholders at all levels within the bank
- You feel at home in a demanding environment where change is the order of the day, and you can act and give direction to the teams
- You have proven a result-oriented approach; delivering results is your motivation
- You are driven, analytical and have good communication and writing skills.
- You are a team player and can enthuse, assist, and further develop other team members.
- HBO / WO thinking and working level
- You master the English language in word and writing
If you are a skilled Enterprise Data Advisor, you can apply by:
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.