A Banking partner of ours is in search of an Enterprise Fraud Risk Manager, responsible for overseeing and directing the enterprise fraud risk management program. The primary focus of the role being fraud risk assessment, fraud detection, coordination of fraud investigations, and collaboration on development of controls to prevent fraud losses. This person would lead and direct the fraud risk management team in execution of the Bank’s fraud processes.
AS AN ENTERPRISE FRAUD RISK MANAGER YOU WILL
- Develop, implement and maintain enterprise policies and processes to mitigate fraud risk while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk management and customer experience.
- Collaborate with business unit management to establish fraud risk management protocols, detective and preventive fraud controls, and to assess the effectiveness of controls for fraud risks & develop and execute strategies to reduce and manage financial loss from fraud activities.
- Identify, configure and implement fraud detection tools, and refine detection calibration to maintain optimum tradeoff between fraud risk management and operational efficiency and oversee monitoring of real-time fraud warning queues, authorization systems, and fraud risk management applications.
- Coordinate with business units, compliance and BSA as needed to ensure timely and appropriate response to suspected fraud and lead investigations of fraud incidents and collaborate with appropriate business units to identify and address root causes.
- Perform a periodic fraud risk assessment in conjunction with business unit management, considering the likelihood and impact of potential internal and external fraud.
- Develop metrics, key performance indicators, and reports summarizing fraud risks and trends for review by Bank management, the ERM Committee and the Board Enterprise Risk Committee.
- Manage requests for fraud information and data from management and auditors and collaborate with Enterprise Risk Management, Project Management Office and business unit management in assessing fraud risk associated with new activities, products or services of the Bank.
- Participate in developing and support implementation of policies, procedures and/or technologies to mitigate fraud risk for new business initiatives
AS AN ENTERPRISE FRAUD RISK MANAGER YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in banking or similar industry with three (3) years of fraud risk management responsibilities in either an operating or oversight function.
- Exposure to and interaction with Federal and state regulators and both internal and external auditors preferred.
- Must have experience working with the police department and FBI submitting fraud reports