5 months ago
A banking client of ours is looking for two Enterprise Risk Analysts/Sr Analyst to take on role to support the ERM Senior Manager. These roles report to the ERM Senior Manager and will form a newly formed team of 3 so there is a great opportunity to create a lasting program with the bank and also work in a highly collaborative manner.
- Administer the Bank's Governance, Risk and Compliance platform, including user administration and support, risk module development, and reporting processes.
- Conduct an annual enterprise risk assessment, and participate in other Bank risk assessments as needed.
- Facilitate Risk Control Self-Assessments with First Line of Defense business units, including providing risk education and support.
- Develop process workflows to document business processes throughout the bank and analyze control gaps.
- Maintain a centralized issues management framework and prepare analyses on emerging risks.
- Perform risk consulting assignments and process improvement analyses, which may require a high degree of knowledge of banking regulations and business unit operations (e.g., Retail Banking, Residential Lending, and back-office operations).
- Support policy governance processes and maintain the Bank’s policy inventory.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-6 years’ experience in enterprise risk management or in a specific risk management capacity.
- Experience with banking database management is a plus.
- LogicManager GRC, Power BI, Visio or Microsoft Project capabilities a plus.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org.