Depending on Experience
2 months ago
Our client, a financial services company requires an Enterprise Risk Analyst to join their team based in Boston, MA. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an Enterprise Risk Analyst you will be responsible for assisting with the operation and maintaining of the data services risk framework, providing up-to-date risk and control information, and ensuring full and appropriate transparency around risk information.
- Assisting with risk identification, management, monitoring and reporting
- Challenging the first line risk management functions when required
- Providing support to the Senior ERM staff as required, and working together to produce reports measuring the risk levels within the first line in relation to predefined limits and escalating any major risks and concerns in a timely manner
- Maintaining the risk register, logging and tracking open actions/ remediation
- Identify and document the results of key control testing performed by other internal and external parties including 1st line, 3rd line and external auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytics subject area, MBA preferred but not required
- 2-3 years minimum experience within ERM or IT Audit
- Knowledge of data analysis tools, and advanced Excel (or similar) skills
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.