6 months ago
We are currently partnered with a growing super-regional bank in search of an Enterprise Risk Governance Associate! This individual would sit in the enterprise risk team, and be a key liaison between the market, liquidity, and IT risk heads.
This is an interesting opportunity because this firm has been growing, looking to acquire other firms and establish a larger presence across the US! Due to this, as the firm grows then so will your career. It is quite an interesting time to join this firm before they expand to a larger scale.
- Help with the governance side of ERM (gathering risk reports, annual/quarterly reports, etc)
- Communicate with various business heads (market, liquidity, IT)
- Prepare decks/presentations for CRO
- Assist with development of ERM training program
- Communicate with regulators, senior stakeholders
- 4-5 years of experience
- Governance/reporting experience required
- Market/liquidity/IT risk experience a plus