Los Angeles, CA, USA
9 months ago
We are working with a large banking client of ours based in Los Angeles who is looking for an Enterprise Risk Management Officer who will be working under the direction of the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in liquidity and market risk management, operations, project management, analytics, audit or a related role in the banking industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer in areas with high residual risk, develop processes and systems to mitigate, transfer, alleviate or reduce risk to acceptable tolerances.
- Facilitating the organization through the complete life-cycle of the ERM process with a focus on integrating risk management techniques into the Company’s strategy, budgeting and operational processes.
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Governance to update and maintain risk appetite, risk policies and risk dashboards
- Develops and maintains a thorough and comprehensive understanding of risk identification, assessment and mitigation techniques and approaches will enable this professional to be successful
- Maintaining a central library of risk policies for applicable risk categories
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer in developing a cohesive enterprise risk training program
- Assessing additional training needs and evaluate available resources
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer in coordinating all regulatory examinations and reporting findings and statuses to senior executives and/or Bank’s board of directors committee.
- Coordinating with the Enterprise Risk team to prepare consolidated enterprise risk management monitoring dashboards