about 2 months ago
A banking client of ours is looking for an Enterprise Risk Senior Manager to take on a role to support the CRO. The Senior Manager will be responsible for strategic direction and tactical execution in the design and implementation of the ERM program and Second Line of Defense. This role reports to the Bank’s Chief Risk Officer and will have 2 Analysts reporting in to this person also. This is a new role for the bank, so there is a great opportunity to create a lasting program.
- Designing and deploying the bank's Governance, Risk and Compliance platform.
- Facilitate an annual enterprise risk assessment.
- Establish a formal Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program.
- Developing risk reports, including quantitative analytics and qualitative narrative discussion.
- Supporting the development, vetting, and distribution of ERM Committee and Board materials.
- Maintain a centralized issues management framework and prepare analyses on emerging risks.
- Perform risk consulting assignments and process improvement analyses, which may require a high degree of knowledge of banking regulations and business unit operations (e.g., Retail Banking, Residential Lending, and back-office operations).
- Establish and maintain ongoing governance of the bank's policies and procedures process.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Senior Management.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors, consultants, and regulators regarding all work performed.
- Execute on special projects and other assignments as requested by the CRO and Executive Management.
- Bachelor's degree
- 12+ years’ experience in enterprise risk management or in a specific risk management capacity.
- Experience with banking database management is a plus.
- Prior experience interacting with regulators, independent auditors or Internal Audit departments is a plus.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch! email@example.com.