New York City, NY
23 days ago
Are you looking for a career where you can have unlimited earnings? Maybe your current role has left you feeling like you’ve hit a ceiling? Looking for a work culture you will love? If you are driven, money motivated, and competitive - Hamlyn Williams has the career for you! Join us on our journey – where we are actively reinvesting in our people and striving every day to make HW the best place to work.
Hamlyn Williams continues to be the global market leader in Regulated Industries Recruitment. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology & Healthcare.
Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Hamlyn Williams is looking for entry-level Entrepreneurial and Sales focused Recruitment Consultants in our New York City office (currently on site). You would be joining a team/office that has been constantly breaking daily, monthly, and quarter records and performing at some top performance levels. If you are willing to learn, we will provide you with all the training and mentoring to be able to succeed in this role.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Measurable career growth with two clear pathways, either in management or as a senior biller with clearly defined job descriptions for all levels
- In-depth training program and mentorship at all levels
- Summer Friday hours all year round (3:30pm finish)
- 40 hours per week. We value your work/life balance!
- Unlimited paid vacation days! As well as Christmas shut down and national holidays
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Regular happy hours and team outings
- Incentive trips such as Barcelona, Croatia, and much more!
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
- Ways to give back to the community (actually impacting the community)
Hamlyn Williams Consultant Overview:
- You will be a 360/Full Desk Recruiter, developing and maintaining relationships with clients and also sourcing and screening candidates
- Successful Hamlyn Williams consultants are entrepreneurial, great communicators, driven, competitive, and are motivated by incentives, success, and being the best!
- You will perform business development by targeting clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning & development program this includes calling into clients and prospective candidates, researching, networking, selling our firm, etc.
- You will work with clients on a consultative basis to fill their internal hiring needs
- You will fully qualify and pre-screen candidates for the role based on the job brief you take from consulting your client and then sell your candidates to your client
What do we look for?
- An interest in Business Development/Sales with an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient, Persuasive, and a Positive Personality
Why work for Hamlyn Williams?
- Ability to work in one of our global offices: New York, London, San Diego, Cardiff, Hong Kong, Dallas, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, or Frankfurt
- A team that supports your career and gets involved in out-of-hours socializing
- A dynamic training program that will help you grow and succeed at each step of your career
For a confidential discussion or an exploratory conversation, please feel free to reach out to me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 619-350-6341.