San Diego, CA
6 months ago
February 22, 2022
Are you looking for a career where you can have unlimited earnings and career growth? Maybe your current role has left you feeling like you’ve hit a ceiling? If you are driven, money motivated, and competitive - Hamlyn Williams has the career for you!
We place talent that makes a difference. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology Recruitment. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.
Due to exceptional success and expansion, Hamlyn Williams is looking for entry level Sales focused Recruitment Consultants to join our San Diego office full time in February.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Measurable career growth with two clear pathways, either in management or as a senior biller with clearly defined job descriptions for all levels
- Summer Friday hours all year round (3pm finish)
- 40 hours per week. We value your work/life balance!
- Unlimited paid vacation days! As well as Christmas shut down and national holidays
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, 401k
- Regular happy hours, social events, early leave/start incentives, team celebrations, etc
- Incentive trips such as Barcelona, Croatia, and much more!
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
- Ways to give back to the community with 2 full paid CSR days
Hamlyn Williams Consultant Overview:
- You will be a 360/Full Desk Recruiter, developing and maintaining relationships with clients and also sourcing and screening candidates
- Successful Hamlyn Williams consultants are entrepreneurial, great communicators, driven, competitive and are motivated by incentives, success and being the best!
- You will perform business development by targeting clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning & development program this includes calling into clients and prospective candidates, researching, networking, selling our firm, etc.
- You will work with clients consultatively to fill their internal hiring needs
- You will fully qualify and pre-screen candidates for the role based on the job brief you take from consulting your client and then sell your candidates to your client
What do we look for?
- An interest in Business Development/Sales with an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Resilient, Persuasive, and a Positive Personality
- Coachability and willingness to learn (we have a structured training program!)
- The drive to be successful and grow in a career
Why work for Hamlyn Williams?
- Ability to work in one of our global offices: New York, London, San Diego, Cardiff, Hong Kong, Dallas, Shenzhen, or Amsterdam
- A team that supports your career and gets involved in out-of-hours socializing
- Dynamic training program that will help you grow and succeed at each step of your career
If you are interested in joining an award winning and high performing global organization, apply now or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org