6 months ago
Our client in the Oil & Gas space seeking an experienced Environmental Attorney, with extensive knowledge of the Clean Air Act. One who will be working directly with the Assistant General Counsel and General Counsel on all environmental rules and regulations. This company is in an exciting growth period with the ability to travel internationally.
Skills & requirements
As Environmental Counsel, you will:
· Advise Legal department on environmental rules and regulations, specifically the Clean Air Act
· Assist in developing and planning training programs of the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, their policies, procedures, and legal compliance requirements
· Conduct legal due diligence for possible acquisitions and dispositions
· Coordinate the Company’s advocacy position on future legislative and regulatory matters as well as participate in industry trade organizations with a focus on environmental issues
· Jurisprudence Doctorate Degree with a minimum of ten years’ experience as a licensed attorney in environmental law
· 3 years working with a related industry such as oil, gas, energy, etc.
· Member of the Texas State Bar
· 5 plus years working on issues related to the Clean Air Act and other environmental regulations and requirement