3 months ago
- Execution of equities orders across global markets.
- Develop, improve and maintain hedging strategies
- Transaction Cost Analysis
- 1-4 years of experience of trading in financial markets with a preference for equities and/or equities derivatives.
- Understanding of principal risk, from either buy or sell side, is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a mathematical, statistical, scientific or engineering discipline with proven, and demonstrable, quantitative skills. Top-tier universities strongly preferred.
- Programming ability in Python
- Fluency in English and at least business level Mandarin Chinese